Basically in the IT lab of the Biomedical Engineering Department, we are offering the following services/facilities to the students, faculty, and staff.
- Internet facility through LAN and WiFi.
- Printing and Scanning service for students, faculty, and staff.
- Hardware facilities like Desktop/Laptops computers are equipped with multiple engineering and research-based software’s which are mentioned below.
- Providing IT support to students, faculty, and staff related to hardware and software.
- Providing multimedia services within different labs and in classrooms.
- Publishing different academics-related information on the departmental website.
List of Software’s used in IT Lab.
|Sr.No||Name of Software’s||Used in (Courses)|
|2.||AutoCAD 2017,2019||Computer Aided Engineering Graphics (CAEG)|
|3.||EndNote x6 ,x7||For Research Paper|
|4.||LabVIEW||Control Systems for Biomedical Engineers (CSBE)|
|5.||MATLAB 2013,R2017a||Control Systems for Biomedical Engineers (CSBE)|
|6.||Minitab 16.1.1||Biostatistics (Biostats)|
|7.||R for windows 3.3.0,R Studio||Biostatistics (Biostats)|
|8.||Python 3.7.1||Computer Programming (CP)|
|9.||Turbo C++ 4.0||Computer Programming (CP)|